Sunday 18 September 2011

The title of my masterpiece, "Psychosis"

In this blog, I will post my thoughts, experiences  in gaming, ideas, some stories, some science(psychological medicine, psychiatry and psychology). I'm currently studying Computer Science and Mathematics at University of Auckland. My goal in life is to contribute to the gaming industry and program my 15 yrs of ideas. Recently, I had a mental breakdown due to having no social life for more than 5 years, addiction to gaming, the pain of shyness, traumatic experiences mental rape, mental torture and afterwards I had deadly insomnia. Had to see mental health professionals for months but I'm ok now but the thought disorder is still there. Also one of my goals in this project is to reduce stigma/increase awareness for those who are mentally ill. I'm gonna do something crazy that nobody has seen before gameplay and story. I'm gonna focus on Psychology and Psychiatry as my main theme for this RPG. As much as possible I want to preserve the roots of JRPG, "turn-based battles" but more tactical. 3-2 times a week I'll post something in this blog. Any comments (good or bad), thoughts, ideas are welcome but please try to be nice. Anyone willing to join this project ,(Arts, Programming, Softwares Engineering students are welcome. Contact me.  By the time I graduate, I might program it. "Entering the minds of people" should be the key gameplay for this RPG. As you can see my thoughts are disorganized , the way I typed this paragraph is quite messy in my head(symptoms of thought disorder). Sorry I'm quite perfectionistic, something just adds to my guilt when I can't attain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment